Ok, so what's this PreachPorn.com thing all about?
PreachPorn.com is a porn site and a community site for people who all have one thing in common, their love of great porn!
On PreachPorn.com you can meet other like-minded individuals and discuss what's great (or what you'd love to change) about porn from all eras.
I forgot my password, how do I retrieve it?
In order to recover your password, you must go to the site that you originally signed-up and click on the "Forgot Password?" , The link found on the login page. You will then be asked to provide the email address you used to join the site with. Once completed, your password will be e-mailed back to you. If you aren't receiving your password via email, be sure to check your email account's spam folder.
What are Favorites?
"Favorites" is a place where members can store videos that they like for easy retrieval later. Simply click the "Add to favorites" link while watching a video and it will be automatically saved for you.
I can't log in, why is that?
You may be using the wrong username/password combination to log in. Make sure you use your username to login and not your email address. Your email address may be associated with an older expired account. Check the purchase confirmation email we sent you upon signing up if you don't recall your username. If you can't find it, try checking your email account's spam folder.
It is also possible that your membership may have been banned. We may temporarily ban your membership if we feel your account has been compromised. We may ban accounts due to sudden increases in the number of login attempts. Increased login attempts may mean that your username and password have been compromised and/or shared/posted on the internet. Your personal data is secure and no transactions can be made during this ban period. Contact us if you think your account has been banned to have your password changed and your account reactivated.
Which web browsers are recommended to be used with PreachPorn.com?
We support all the latest versions of major web browsers but not all browsers offer the same benefits in speed and security. For the best experience we recommend that you use Google Chrome or Firefox.
What's the main difference between all the video formats available for download?
We offer different download options so you can make the best choice to fit your needs:
- MP4 is a modern format with excellent file compression while maintaining good video quality. It is available in Standard Definition, 720p, and 1080p. A newer computer is required to play back smoothly. Older computers may have trouble viewing this format and as a result, the picture may be jumpy on such systems. It can run natively in Windows Media Player on Windows Vista and 7 or Apple OSX.
- WMV is an older format that will run well on older PCs. Anyone running a Windows PC using Windows Media Player is able to view this format.
- IPHONE/MOBILE is an MP4 format specially optimised to be used on mobile devices.
Help! The videos don't play at all! What do I do?
- Try another browser and see if that helps. We recommend the latest versions of the following browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox.
- Select a lower video quality. The default quality is set to HD 720P which may be too heavy for your current internet connection. Click on the settings button under the video player and make your selection under "Video Quality."
- Turn off other programs, virus protection, ad blocker, or energy saving settings as they may interfere with HD video playback.
- Try closing other browser tabs if you have many opened.